- Termidor certified
- All termite treatments are performed with licensed and degreed professionals on site
- All termite treatments use Termidor for the elimination of the termite colonies
- All termite treatments are individually tailored by IPM’s entomologists
- Innovative Pest Management specialists are readily available to answer any questions before, during and after treatment
- While treatment is being completed, we make sure that the job is done right by quality checks
- Innovative Pest Management warranty includes a free annual inspection to identify potential reinfestations
- Re-treatments are covered on guaranteed work for the duration of the warranty
Innovative Pest Management Termite Treatments are individually tailored for maximum protection of your home. We have designed a treatment program and selected a product which we feel offers the best protection for our customers. Innovative Pest Management uses Termidor for termite treatments.
Termidor is a non-repellant termiticide. Being non-repellant means the termites will move freely through the treated areas. Termites pick up the treatment as they come into contact with Termidor. As they bump into other termites the treatment is transferred to others. This process is called the “Transfer Effect”. Termidor is a slow acting treatment which is critical in the management of the termite colony. The colony will be eliminated in about three months (time depending on structure, weather conditions, size of colony, etc.. ).
With Termidor’s unique abilities we are able to manage your termite problem with little to no internal inconvenience on many structures. Some structures may be treated with only an external treatment. Termidor will be applied in the soil along the exterior foundation walls to create a continuous treatment zone around the structure. The application method is called “trenching and rodding.” Some drilling may be necessary when there are exterior attached concrete slabs or garages. If there are areas that need to be drilled, Innovative Pest Management will drill, treat, plug and patch the holes. In some instances, where termites have come up from the center of the structure, drilling on the interior may be necessary for maximum protection. Estimates for treatments may be provided with an inspection of the structure by Innovative Pest Management.
The following are excerpts taken from Termidor’s informational brochure:
Termidor is applied at very low rates. Typically, the active ingredient (fipronil) is just 0.06% of the solution, a concentration much lower than that of older liquids and less than most insecticides. For an average home treatment, only about 8 ounces of the active ingredient is actually used. Keep in mind, too, that since 1995, fipronil has been used around the world for flea and tick control on household pets and on agricultural crops to protect food supplies. Termidor has virtually no odor, which means you and your family won’t notice a thing.
No better choice for termite control.
Termidor is the only termite control that combines a unique mode of action, 100% control, a long residual, and the ability to manage colonies faster than a baiting system all in a low-dose, low-odor formulation that meets the stringent standards of the Food Quality Protection Act. There simply is no better choice for termite Control.
Termidor’s unique advantages:
- America’s #1 termite control with over 1 million homes treated since 2000.
- 100% control. No excuses. No exceptions.
- Kills by ingestion, contact, and the “Transfer Effect,” meaning affected insects help spread Termidor • throughout the colony before dying themselves.
- Manages colonies in 3 months or less, up to 6 times faster than bait systems.
- The world’s most effective termiticide — over 10 years of test data proves 100% effectiveness.
- Responsible, low-dose treatment, with no odor.
Only trained, Termidor Certified Professionals can apply the product!
For more information about Termidor, please visit their website: www.TermidorHome.com. If you’d like to talk to a Termidor Certified Pro at Innovative Pest Management, please give us a call: 859-271-8852.
Innovative Pest Management is always available to inspect a home for any pests and tailor a custom Pest Management Program for management or prevention of pests. Due to the number of questions we receive in early spring and summer about possible termite swarms or termite infestations we are including a quick and easy way to determine the difference between a termite and an ant. Remember Not all Swarming Insects are Termites!
The easiest determining factors are:
If you see swarming insects and you cannot determine if they are termites or not, please contact Innovative Pest Management for an inspection. Please capture some of the swarming insects for our review.